Today I am excited to announce the release of an entire catalog of new and updated Swing It!! Kits. Included in this release are the much requested transparent replacement of SBS 2008 to SBS 2011 solution, as well as two separate kits for Standard Exchange 2010 on Windows 2008 R2 as transition from SBS 2011 or SBS 2008.
We have updated the SBS, Exchange and Windows 2008/R2 Kits to provide a solution path to cloud based email (Office 365) or your choice of an alternative deployment without Exchange.
The new solutions include significant upgrades in our proprietary tools and substantially improved standardization of our project references to enable IT Pros working projects across different platforms to have a familiar presentation sequence on common instructions. In this update we now cover the entire range of established platform transitions, as indicated below.
In summary, here are the new and updated Kit options:
New Kits Available:
- SBS 2011 Kit 2 (from SBS 2011, or Exchange 2010, or Win 2008/R2)
- SBS 2011 Kit 3 (from SBS 2008 or Exchange 2007)
- Exchange 2010 Kit 1 (from Any Win/Exchange 2003)
- Exchange 2010 Kit 2 (from SBS 2011, or Exchange 2010, or Win 2008/R2)
- Exchange 2010 Kit 3 (from SBS 2008 or Exchange 2007)
Updated Kits Available:
- Updated: SBS 2011 Kit 1 (from Any Win/Exchange 2003)
- Updated: SBS 2008 Kit 1 (from Any Win/Exchange 2003)
- Updated: SBS 2008 Kit 2 (from SBS 2008 or Exchange 2007)
- Windows 2008/R2 Kit 1 (from Any 2003)
- Windows 2008/R2 Kit 2 (from Any 2008/R2)
Now moving into development we are preparing to release solutions for the Windows 2012 platforms with a release schedule staggered over the next several months which will include:
- Windows 2012 Platforms (in development)
- Windows Server 2012 Standard
- Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Windows Server 2012 Domain with Exchange 2010 on Windows 2008 R2